Sunday, August 19, 2012

THEORY: No Means No, Ladies.

CHALLENGE: Accept That When He Says He Doesn’t Want To Be In A Relationship, He Does NOT Want To Be In A Relationship.

As grown women, we have to be able to understand that a man can love spending time with you but that does not mean he wants to have fun with only you.

EXCUSES WE COME UP WITH:

*  “If he came or has kept coming back, he must care about me.”
If he cared that much he wouldn’t keep leaving you in the first place.
*  “I know he wants to be with me, he just needs time.”
He doesn’t need anything. You need to accept the truth.
*  “I can’t help it, I’m weak!”
           Well, we’ve all been there but it doesn’t change that fact that he isn’t making you his GF. 
            As long as you know that, enjoy it. ;P


LISTEN TO HIM: 
  • “I don’t want a relationship/commitment”
  • “I have/had an emergency (then he disappears for a long time)”
  • “I’m going through a lot with work/family/school/blah blah blah”
  • “You’re awesome and you’re exactly what I need BUT…”
  • “I like you but I’m not ready”
  • “My last relationship…blah blah blah”

Either way, NO MEANS NO. Accept it. At this point ladies, we have to take the hint. He isn’t making you his wifey…not you or that other girl he is talking to/sleeping with (sorry, but 90% sure there is someone else).

At the end of the day you can only be your fabulous self then he has three SIMPLE choices:
1.     Love it. Value it. Snatches it up before another lucky man does.
2.     Isn’t really into it and eventually walks from it.
3.     Hits it and quits it….and continues to do so as long as you are okay with it.

But guess what ladies? He isn’t the only one with choices. 
1.     Keep hoping, keep chasing, keep wasting time and energy – for nothing.
2.     Accept it. Know your worth. Move on. Maintain your swag (always). 

No comments:

Post a Comment