Monday, January 23, 2012

The Theories!

Now as you read, you might think, "I already knew that." I don't care if you know it. I care if you DO IT!


THEORIES

  • "WOMEN Have All The Power"
  • "They Always Return To The Crime Scene"
  • "Cut Waste COLD Turkey"
  • "If You Challenge Them To Go The Extra Mile, They Will" 
    • If they don't, then they just aren't that into you. Bye.
  • "Letting Go Gives You The Best Opportunity For A Second Chance"
  • "With Pride, Self-Worth, Women's Intuition and by Demanding Respect - You Can't Go Wrong" 

They sound simple enough, right? With each blog, i'll share my beliefs and challenge you to try and prove me wrong. DO IT!

If the theory doesn't apply to your current life, pass it along to a friend. I'm sure there is a girl friend you know needing some empowerment. 

~TWIN


No comments:

Post a Comment